From our fearless leader in his speech tonight at the RNC "I am running with a compassionate conservative philosophy: that government should help people improve their lives, not try to run their lives. "
EXCUSE ME? Do you mean unless they're gay and want to get married? Do you mean unless they want reproductive rights?
Lord, help us all. I wish the man would just shut up and get a blow job under his desk. Maybe then he'd be able to think more clearly (or just think period).
When will we learn that being a "good husband" and being a "good leader" are not mutually inclusive traits nor are both requisite for a president. You guess which one is optional. We've seen the results.
Okay, I'm stepping off the box now.
EXCUSE ME? Do you mean unless they're gay and want to get married? Do you mean unless they want reproductive rights?
Lord, help us all. I wish the man would just shut up and get a blow job under his desk. Maybe then he'd be able to think more clearly (or just think period).
When will we learn that being a "good husband" and being a "good leader" are not mutually inclusive traits nor are both requisite for a president. You guess which one is optional. We've seen the results.
Okay, I'm stepping off the box now.
Comments