Skip to main content

RocketBird

This is one of Drew's favorite back-to-school shirts. He wore it to the pre-first-day open house and then today for the second day of school. The video on the website may be his most favorite thing about the shirt.

I've since ordered three more shirts for him from threadless. It's become an addiction. My addiction actually. They're just so perfect for an atypical lad.

Comments

Mike Mitchell said…
Its weird that I stumbled across this (through google), I designed the Rocketbird shirt, and reading that just made my night. Glad to hear he likes it

Mike

Popular posts from this blog

The Law According to Murphy

Today we hoofed it around The Mall. Again. I am 1 part too excited about the weather to go underground to take the Metro and 2 parts too phobic to ride the Metro as the Grown Up In Charge. The last time I was in DC, I was a whopping 17 years old and being led around by the Close Up Foundation . The biggest responsibility I had was deciding what color I wanted them to make my hair at Commander Salamander . So, we walked. And, truly we're just a few block from the Capitol. However, if you've been to DC, you know that the Capitol and, say, the Washington Monument are a smidgen apart from one another...like a mile-long smidgen. And, if you know me then you know that I am the world's number one couch potato. In fact, there are many times I don't even go all the way to the couch as it's just too far from my oh-so-comfy bed. God bless Tempur - pedic . There's a point in here. I swear. I'll get to it eventually. First, I must also explain that we had plans to meet...

Unacceptable

The only solution to my blogging debacle, to date, is the revert back to a standard template, without any of the bells and whistles that make my blog MINE. What is the point of a blog that is not MINE? How ironic is it that the NaBloPoMo theme for this month is "voices"? Today's post brought to you by the discourteous folks at Google who cannot be bothered to help the multitudes experiencing this problem. Thanks. Really. From the bottom of my heart. You guys are the best. Smooches!

Photo Hunt: Time

Hillary & Me 1987 Hillary & Me 2007 All that time ...the Garfield slippers and bared abdomens are gone, but we exchanged them for better things like children and arch support.