Thanks again, Karen, for this opportunity to play a round of tag. This one's a little more in line with my mood. I get to name 10 things I hate. Only 10? This could prove difficult.
1. Cancer
2. Getting up early
3. Whining - by children or adults
4. Snakes - more of a phobia, really, but hate also works
5. Cilantro & Whiskey
6. People at Starbucks pronouncing venti as ven-tay (If you're going to give the drink an effed up name, learn to say it. I ordered a ven-tee la-tay not a ven-tay la-tay.)
7. Bad service in expensive restaurants
8. My inability to complete projects or stay organized
9. Returning phone calls
10. My son's inability to miss the toilet seat when peeing
1. Cancer
2. Getting up early
3. Whining - by children or adults
4. Snakes - more of a phobia, really, but hate also works
5. Cilantro & Whiskey
6. People at Starbucks pronouncing venti as ven-tay (If you're going to give the drink an effed up name, learn to say it. I ordered a ven-tee la-tay not a ven-tay la-tay.)
7. Bad service in expensive restaurants
8. My inability to complete projects or stay organized
9. Returning phone calls
10. My son's inability to miss the toilet seat when peeing
Comments