My birthday gift from my parents via a Unica Home gift certificate arrived this week. Isn't it cool? It's a Blomus magazine collector. I got Bob the business card collector of the same design for Father's Day.
For such contemporary offerings, the online ordering is freakishly low-tech. My gift certificate was hand-written and hand-numbered. When ordering, I entered the number and they had to call me on a telephone (so last decade) to get my payment information for the balance. Other than that, their customer service is great, very nice people and the shipment arrived quickly.
For such contemporary offerings, the online ordering is freakishly low-tech. My gift certificate was hand-written and hand-numbered. When ordering, I entered the number and they had to call me on a telephone (so last decade) to get my payment information for the balance. Other than that, their customer service is great, very nice people and the shipment arrived quickly.

Comments